Ramp and Warehouse Agents
Whether you're looking for your first job, a career change, or want to join a company that rewards strong work ethics and a desire to succeed - DHL may have your answer.
We have immediate openings for Ramp & Warehouse Agents based out of our Hub in Erlanger, Kentucky (CVG)
- Paying up to $19.00 / Hour
As a Ramp & Warehouse Agent you are a crucial component to the success of DHL’s operations. You are involved in Ramp and Sort operations at the CVG Hub, including processing time-sensitive materials for pick-up, transit, and delivery as well as sorting, loading, unloading, and material handling.
Our benefits include:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Paid holidays
• Floating holidays
• Paid vacation
• Tuition reimbursement
• Must be able to qualify for an airport security badge and/or customs clearance for DHL facility access and pass a drug screen.
• Ability to stand for long periods, bend, stoop and climb stairs/ladders.
• Ability to work in all weather conditions.
• Ability to read and understand English.
• Ability to work in all weather environments.
Please call the Recruiting Center at DHL Express to schedule an appointment for an interview and drug screen in order to complete the application process. We also accept walk-in applications on Monday-Friday between 8am-4pm. Please bring a form of state or government issued photo id, a state issued birth certificate or passport, and your social security card. If you have any questions, please contact the Recruiting Center.
Click "Apply now" for details.
DHL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.